Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've officially lost it.

I have officially lost my camera. All of the boxes that went to the Marburger Farm show in Round Top have been unpacked and my camera is nowhere to be found!!! I'm a bad blogger. I promised photos and took them but I still can't deliver the goods. I do have a photo from Robin's (Magnolia Pearl) Birthday dinner at Royer's Cafe in Round Top on my phone.
We had a wonderful show. I had a blast seeing old friends and new friends and online friends. It is nice to switch to a different rat race sometimes. The show has a lot of long hard days but at the end of the day when we all head off to the B&B to change clothes and go out for dinner and shopping, we catch our second wind. There is so much to see and so little time to see it in. I can't believe I lost all of my pictures. I'll try to collect some from friends and post a slideshow. I'll try to find a new camera soon but until then, we'll have to do with phone pics.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment