Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pictures of you in Magnolia Pearl

I am a big fan of Magnolia Pearl and I collect their line of Beautiful Wear Clothing and do a little "wheelin and dealin" on eBay to further my collection... I am often asked by customers where they can look to see pictures of people wearing Magnolia Pearl everyday. So I am going to add a slideshow of pictures that I have but I would love to add your pictures too. I will post them as regularly as possible. I'm going to get a lot of them at the Marburger Farm show! Yay!! We are going to have a blast, as always! I get to spend 8 days with some of the most beautiful and amazing people in the world, making an amazing fairytale booth and wearing the newest line of the collection and shopping of course. What more can a girl ask for? I love my life!!!
Send me your pictures at faithscott123@gmail.com
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith,
    i don´t know if you do remember me....last year in fall we visited Round Top.
    By chance i´ve found your blog....and i like it.
    I´ll send you a pic in MP clothing for your slideshow.
    I looove it so much to wear Robin´s clothes.

    Happy sunday,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete